Pages

Thursday 11 October 2018

My holiday

Ariel and I went back home from school and we got changed.After getting changed I got ready for my mum to come pick Ariel and I up.(3:12)Ariel and I were waiting for her to come.We waited and waited until she came.We got our bags and said goodbye to everyone who was in the house.

After saying goodbye to my uncles who were in the house Ariel and I got in our mum's got in car and said hi to her dog.It was new.(One hour later)We had made it home and got our bags and also the dog.We got inside and put our bags in the room.After that I told my mum that I was going to have a shower.(5:28)Time went past and it was time to go to the beach.

(Later on)Ariel and I saw a car park.We parked there and walked to the beach.I got the dog and a few minutes later I went to the park.I went on the large slide and went down it.(1 hour later)we went down countdown and got some food.We got chips, chocolate, weetbix , ice cream , chicken , cake , milk and fizzy dirks.(Back home for dinner)dinner was done and it was time to eat.(Few minutes later)Mum said it was time to go to bed.So Ariel and I changed into our PJs and said good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.