Pages

Saturday 18 August 2018

Playing volleyball

When it is Tuesday and it is 11:20 room 10 would go to the  basketball cot.We would wait for our teacher and then wait for a lady called Renee.When she had first came she was teaching us the underarm and the upper-arm.It was cool first but then it got even better when we all got to try it.She was the best.When she let us go she told us to go with three people.So I asked Nurul and Diego if I could be in there team.It was fun because I hit the ball so hard it past Diego.
Diego hated ruining to get things because it made them tired.So Nurul and I went to go and take turns turning around of one great hit.I liked it because things had got serious by room 10 vs each other.One neat in the the middle and some of us at the back and even the fort of it.Some of my group did the dig and some had us just did a normal hit.When it was the last week of us doing volleyball we all had to compete against each other in four groups.The group I was put in was with Sebastian , Alamoni , Reality ,Ocyan Texa and Mario.It looked like I had a good group but the thing was I had very sucked at it because I could not very hit the ball hard enough.I have to say Alamoni did the best ever because he is the strong just like my other friend.Now I am finish telling my great time of volleyball and my great fun of it.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.