Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

When we went to the Museum to look at anzac

When we went to the museum we first had to go on a bus with 7 teacher.There were 46 people on the bus with that 7 teacher.It was time.We got to go into the museum to see the cool things.


It was so cool I even saw a lego ship crack.We had to find a spot to sit down.The teachers had to toked to us about the rules.After all that
We walked up stars to get there. We had made it to the Anzac room.
We all had to sit down because this a room of all the soldiers
 Who had die in the war.I liked that room it.We had to get up and look at the things that was in this room.The teacher said they will let some of us people go to see some other things.                                     A few mins we all go to see the other things their were.      

What I saw was this.
I don`t even know what it is but I know that soldiers in the war used it.
We had looked at a lot of things that was in the war.They looked sick as to me.
All of us people were so happy that there were telephones and we did not even
know  there were telephones in their museum.
We all had to go in a ling which we got to see
a plain and other things.It was so cool.We got to see things that was in the war.





When we were moving we got to see what was happened.
I just noticed that we were in the 2 fool.I got sacred 
when I was in the second fool.We all looked down and 
we saw a lot of people that were in the museum.After all of that 
we had to move on and see other things.I had to caught up with the
other people that was in the ling.The teacher were walking with us 
to keep their eyes on us.      

We had made it to the end of the Anzac museum where we used to be.We walked down the stairs and had made it to where we were.After that I had looked around the place.I was stool in in the ling in the front.We were outside waling to the bus.We had stop because Miss Riley had told me to count how many people their was.I had counted 45 people in the ling.So I went back ad said to Miss Riley there are 45 people in the ling bu she said go back and count how many their are.So I when back again and their was 46 people in the ling.Then I went back again!! and had to tell her their was 46 people in the ling.After that we went to the bus and went back to school.A few mins it was time to get out of the bus and go to class and learn what we have to do.    






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.