Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

At the movies

Friday 4 May 2018




Intro

When-Friday 28 April 2018.
Where-At the Countdown,movies,home.
What-We went because we wanted to watch a movie.
Why-To get have some fresh air.
Who-My mum,Ariel,me,mums partner,

1:Getting food
2:Going to the movies                                      
3:Went back home


Conclusion
   feelings
happy bored
    pinon
 The movies was
     so cool
                                                Getting food

When the day was Friday the 4 of May at my mums and her partners house we got up at 10:00 and went to have breakfast.After that we cleaned up the house and put on some music to help us with.When we were done I played on my mums x-box at 11 somthink time.When it was 12:36 we went to go to the shop.We got,pop-corn,fizzy,bred,cake,chips.After all of the food that we got to get ready for the movies we finally went to the check out.When we were done we went to the park 

                  
                         

                           Going to movies
After that we went to the park to play and have fun to go see what there are at the beach.We went to the pools to swim and to get some fresh air so my mumcan be happy.A few hours later we to the movies.My mum and sister wanted to watch a A Wrinkle Time and me and my mums partner wanted to watch ready player one.We had to wait for a few min so the movies can start.We watch it and it was so cool, we like it.A few hours later it looked to me as it was all ready 10:00 in the morning.My favourite part was the boy who got the egg by the old man.




                                                         Time to go home
After we saw the boy get the egg my mum and sister had came to me and my 
mums partner to see the movie we were watching.When the movie ready player
one was done we went to go out of our chairs and to go outside of the movies.We 
went to go to see some shops and  to explore what was in the shop.When we saw 
subway  we went inside to have some think to eat.I even had a cookie with m and
m`s.It was the best day ever.After all of that we went to the car and went back 
home.I was so happy about what happened for where we went.




        






1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.