Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2018

How to get to my cousin house from my home

How to get to my cousins house.  


1:To get to my cousin house from all the way to my house you will need to go up the hill.

2:When you get up you past my mail box and then walk and go in between the gate.

3:This gate will be long so when you have past the gate you will see cones on the road at Tripoli Rd.

4:Then when you get their you past three housess talking a left where the other cones are.

5:Then you past the road.

6:After that 54 steps.

7:Turn around and walk straight.

8:When you see the third crossing road move to the other third one.

9:Then move straight until you reach to the other crossing 

10:When you have made it cross the crossing.

11:Now walk straight

12:After that  turn around.

13:Then walk to the first house

14:When you see the mail box that say number 15 you have made it.

 You have finally made it to
my cousin  house
called Tyron.
    

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.