Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

How to draw a portrait of yourself or your friend

Introduction:
Hey I will be doing a portrait.Now if you do not know how to make to make a portrait then your lucky case I am going to tall you how to draw a portrait.


First:
You will need a paper, pencil,a ruler and a raper. Get your pencil then get your paper to.Then you draw a big circle on the paper.Now you draw dotted lings across the the circle  on the paper you have and then  you do it again but on the top of the circle all the way to the bottom of the circle.

Next:
Now you can draw the eyes.Don`t do it next to the middle of the dotted ling that looks like a t or you will not be able to do the nose.Just make it like two dotted ling away fro the t ling.Now you can do the nose.You can do your friends nose if you are doing you friends your can do you own nose if you are doing it yourself.

Then:When you are done the nose you can do the mouth.Try to do your friends or your own mouth cause it can get hard when you are on the mouth.If you are done the mouth and it was hard or not then good job.Now you can do your eye brows.It is easy as a lemon.

After:When you have draw the eye brows you can start on the eye lashes on your eyes. After you are done doing you eye brows you can do your hair.Now it might be hard for the people who has not been doing hair so you can do it.

Finally:Well that toke me long to get to Finally.Now you are done drawing the hair.Was that hard.Well not for me I am the one.Was it easy for you or hard I do not know of it was hard for you or not hard for you.Now to rab out the dotted ling.The last one is the ears.The ears.IT is so easy to do.The ears.When you have done the ears you have finished the portrait.
   
Well I am done telling you 
how to make a portrait.
Well this my one 
that my friend
did.Here it
is.













This is what my friend did.                                This is what I did.

By
  

   
  
  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.