Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

The holiday



The holiday.
On the day I went to my nana's house I saw my cousin Cooper and has dad.we went to his house and went inside to meet his nana.I went into his room and played some games.When it was night time I went to go back home and have something to eat.After that Ariel and I went to bed at 7.00  because it was going to be a good day.In the morning me and Ariel went to have breakfast.After that we went to play outside and then a few minutes I went to my cousin Nora.When I went into his house Ariel went inside our nana's house.We were watching maona.When it finished Nora and me went to jump.It was so fun that we even got ice cream.I said to Nora I am going back to nana´s house and go see what she`s up to.When I saw her she was all right.Even Ariel was all right.So I went back to jump.I did not see my cousin Nora.I said where are you Nora.For a few minutes I saw him.He was playing with Cooper.I said hi cooper.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyresse,
    I saw your Comment on my blog! I truly appreciate your feedback!
    My name is Lusia and i'm a year 8 student from St Pius X Catholic School! I love your writing there! I bet you had the best time going to Jump! I have watched Moana too! I watched it a lot of times, just because my nieces love watching the movie! I'm not surprised about it, it's a really good movie! anyways I hope you had a good holiday! Have a nice week of school!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.