Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

The day my uncle died


Image result for funerals
When it was Sunday Ariel and I went into my cousins room to watch somethings on youtube. It was on his P.S.4. A few minutes later me and my mummy , nana , papa , step aunty , my other step aunty and my other uncle. They all came because my old uncle died.  Me, Ariel and my cousins were crying. I was with my mummy and Ariel was to. Ariel and I was with her for a few minutes and then we went to our nana to get a hug. After Ariel and I got our hug our by our nana my step aunty said a few thing about what the nice things my Uncle did for all the family we had. After that what my step aunty said we all prayed for him and the food we all were going to eat. When she finished we all went to eat. When I was done eating my food I was playing with my uncle’s baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.